Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

1st Morning Workout

Wow…5:30am is early & dark & cold, especially when I didn’t actually make it to bed last night until 10:00 and didn’t fall asleep until after 11:30. But I feel great and ready to conquer another day of work. I enjoyed my morning coffee with a touch of Sugar Free Caramel Syrup while I got ready and got my caffeine buzz on.


I made a smoothie with my new Amazing Grass...I’ll tell you my thoughts on this later.

FITNESS
I was pretty nervous about my run this morning. Jogging 3 minutes straight seemed a bit scary, but I survived! The first 3 minute stretch wasn't so bad, but I was pretty sure I was about to die on the second stretch.

Couch to 5K: Week 2 Day 3
Treadmill - Manual - Level 0 – 23 min –
1.75 Miles - 265 Calories Burned

• 5 min Walk @ 4.0
Repeat 2 Times (18 min):
• 90 sec jog @ 5.5
• 90 sec walk @ 4.0
• 3 min jog @ 5.5
• 3 min walk @ 4.0

I am so glad to have my workout done for the day so tonight I can have some extra time to maybe relax (yeah right!). A few of us are going out after work for drinks for a farewell party, but I am going to skip on the drinks and just enjoy the company. I hope everybody has a wonderful day…talk to you soon!

PS - I have some great news for later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment