Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Amazing Grass Amazing Meal

FOOD
I have been so hungry this morning! It’s amazing how those extra two hours makes a differences and shook up my eating routine!

So like I said earlier, I tried the Amazing Grass Amazing Meal Chocolate today…and I’m pretty sure I threw up in my mouth! In all fairness, I am a huge texture person, and was not loving this texture one bit. I managed to get about 1/3 of it down (the entire clear glass full), but I gave the rest that was in the mug to a friend at work. She really liked it. I am going to give it another shot, with maybe just using ½ of the packet at a time. And I’m thinking the fruit one will blend with one of my fruit smoothies much better…at least I’m hoping.

Breakfast 7:45am – 135 calories
The entire combo (I drank about 1/3):
1 Packet of Chocolate Amazing Grass Amazing Meal,
1 Banana, 8 oz Unsweetened Almond Breeze,
½ C Dannon Light & Fit Yogurt, & 1 T Carb Options Peanut Butter


More Breakfast 9:30 am – 140 calories
Chocolate Fiber One Bar

AM Snack 11:00 am – 45 calories
½ oz Sweetened Dried Cranberries


Lunch 11:45am – 372 calories
Last of the leftover Tamale Pie


You know when something is good when I am willing to eat it 3 days in a row!

No comments:

Post a Comment