Search This Blog

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Bad Day

That pretty much sums it up! I ate Mexican food (ok I stuffed my face with Mexican food) for lunch and Pizza for supper with Hershey's Kisses for dessert. I didn't worry too much about lunch because I knew I would eat minimal for dinner and be ok...but then I had a terrible afternoon and gave in to old habits. All of my triggers attacked me. I was exhausted, it's freezing cold outside, and I had an awful day at work. I just wanted to sit on the couch and cry and eat...

I have dieted way too many times in the past, unsuccessfully, that I have learned that I'm never going to give up 'bad' foods completely. I just have to get better about limiting them.

THE GOOD NEWS is that I drank about 50 ounces of water today! I also consider it to be good news that I know I will get right back to making good choices tomorrow. In the past, one bad day and I would give up. But now, I just accept that I'm human and that it's just one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment