Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Boo for the Blizzard!

So the weather really isn’t cooperating with my plans! I really wanted to go to a Zumba class this week, but I don’t want to have to drive after the sun goes down and the roads re-freeze. So I have just been going to the gym in my apartment complex. Here’s how the last two days have gone.

FOOD - 1,424 Calories Tuesday – 863 Calories Wednesday
I have done ok on my calories the last two days, but need to make better choices. I always do so much better when I pre-plan my meals for the week, and pre-plan my schedule for the day. So Saturday I will do some healthy meal planning and go grocery shopping! I did give in to the box of doughnuts in the office today and had one for breakfast…BUT then I passed up the dessert tray at lunch today. I skipped dinner tonight, so I’m starving now. It was all because of poor planning. By the time I got done working out and taking a shower, it was too late to eat. So again, I will begin planning my schedule and meal times better so I don’t have to skip meals.

FITNESS
I didn’t end up working out yesterday, because I was so exhausted from not sleeping much lately. Insomnia is a side effect of Phentermine, and is starting to become a problem for me, so I imagine I will only be on it for another month or two. I did hit the gym tonight though, and I stuck to my goal that I set on Monday.

COUCH TO 5K: Pre-Week Day 2
Treadmill - Manual - Level 0 - 2.15 Miles - 331 Calories Burned

• 10 min Walk @ 4.0
• 15 min: 1 min Run @ 6.0 - 2 min Walk @ 4.0 (5 times alternating)
• 5 min Walk @ 4.0

It was a little bit easier today, but I’m still pretty sore because I’m so out of shape.

TOMORROWS GOALS
Drink at least 64 oz of water! This never used to be an issue for me, but I’ve been replacing it with coffee and diet soda too much lately. I don’t plan to give up my caffeine anytime soon, but I have to drink the water my body needs too!

Thursday or Friday: Treadmill for 30 minutes - Run for 6 of those minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment