Search This Blog

Monday, January 18, 2010

Calorie Reduction

Today I drank about 93 oz of water…and peed every 30 minutes! It was a good day overall, and I stuck to my goals pretty well. I am starting to get back into the swing of things FINALLY and am getting re-motivated and ready to buckle down.

FOOD – 1,210 Calories
I have decided that I am going to try to stick closer to 1200 calories this week and see if it boosts my weight loss any. It dawned on me today that I only have 2 weeks to hit my goal of 175 by Feb 1st, so I need to shake things up a bit. I was kind of hungry this afternoon, but I suppose I’m going to have to be hungry from time to time for my stomach to shrink more. I also need to choose more filling, lower calorie options. The pasta definitely didn’t stick with me.

Breakfast 10:30am – 280 Calories
½ C Oatmeal, ½ C Milk,
1 T Carb Options Peanut Butter

Lunch 1:00pm – 397 Calories
Mexican Pasta

Mexican Pasta:
3 C (before cooked) Cooked Pasta
2 Cans Cream of Mushroom
½ Can Chicken Broth
1 Can Rotel
2” Slice of Velveeta Diced
2 Chicken Breasts Cooked & Diced
Sautéed (in Pam) Mushrooms & Diced Onions

Mix & Heat on Stove, then Bake until desired crispiness.

and an Apple


Dinner 5:30pm – 534 Calories
1 ½ C Leftover Turkey Chili
1/3 C Shredded Cheese, 11 Crackers,
4 T FF Sour Cream, Green Onion Garnish


FITNESS
My run didn’t go quite as well as I hoped tonight because of my stupid Acid Reflux. I think between the Mexican Pasta & Spicy Chili my stomach was hating me! After my C25K training I headed back to the house and put in the P90X Ab Ripper X Video…hahaha…it was interesting! I probably should have started with a few weeks of normal crunches first or something, but what the heck! My husband at least got a good laugh! I would say I completed maybe 1/3 to ½ of it between my resting. I am going to keep plugging away at it though and hopefully by the time I start the program in March I will be able to complete the entire 16 minutes of this 1 video!

Couch to 5K: Week 1 Day 3
Treadmill - Manual - Level 0 – 1.8 Miles - 280 Calories Burned

• 5 min Walk @ 4.0
• 15 min: 60 sec. Run @ 6.0 – 90 sec. Walk @ 4.0
(6 times alternating)
• 5 min Walk @ 4.0

TOMORROWS GOALS
• Attend a Zumba class
• Drink at least 64 oz of Water
• Stay under 1200 Calories

No comments:

Post a Comment