Search This Blog

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Delicious Lunch

This morning I woke up at 8am…without an alarm clock! I was really hoping to sleep in, but it worked out for the better. We made it to early Church and then I had a very busy/productive day ever since. I just feel like I need another weekend to rest from this weekend though!

FOOD – 993 Calories
My lunch today was amazing! My friend Annslee gave me the idea, and it hit the spot!

Lunch 1:00pm – 543 Calories
4 ½ oz Lean Ground Beef with
Diced Bell Pepper, Onion, Crackers, & Spices
Wrapped in a piece of Bacon on top of Lettuce,
2 Pickle Slices, 1 T Ketchup, & 1 T Mustard
Topped with 2 T Feta with Garlic & Herbs
Served with ¼ Avocado & ¾ C Roasted Sweet Potatoes

(I didn’t finish the 1 ½ C Potatoes or 6 oz Burger in Picture)



Snack 4:00pm – 110 Calories
No Sugar Added Hot Chocolate with
¼ C FF Milk & 4 T Lt. Whipped Cream


Dinner 5:30pm – 340 Calories
2 Fiber One Banana Nut Muffins


I drank a much needed, re-hydrating, 84 oz of water today.

FITNESS
I just decided to skip my workout tonight because the hubby is feeling a bit neglected. He is finally working days for the first time since he became a nurse a year ago, and we don’t see each other anymore than we did when he was on nights! So I’m going to push my run off until tomorrow (even though it’s not in this week anymore), and I’m going to cuddle up and watch a movie with my man!

TOMORROWS GOALS
Couch to 5K (finish Week 1, Day 3)
P90X Ab Video (or as much of it as I can do)
• Drink at least 64 oz of Water
• Stay under 1300 Calories

No comments:

Post a Comment