Search This Blog

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Game Night Game Plan

I won’t be writing my daily post tonight, as I will likely be involved in an intense game of Pictionary…beer in hand. So I am posting now what my intentions are for tonight and I will write a follow up tomorrow on how well I stuck to the plan. So far today I have had:

Breakfast – 190 calories
4 Mini Blueberry Muffins & ½ C Blueberries

Snack – 140 Calories
Fiber One Bar

I am trying to keep my calories low today, because the beer will add up tonight.

Plan for Game Night
1 C Turkey Chili (see my recipe below)
1/3 C Shredded Cheese, 1 oz Fritos,
2 T FF Sour Cream, & Green Onion Garnish
Veggies with ½ C Hummus
6 Corona Lights

My Turkey Chili Recipe:
1 lb Italian Turkey
1 Can Light Red Kidney Beans
1 Can Dark Red Kidney Beans
1 Can White Kidney Beans
1 Can Chili Beans
1 Can Tomato Sauce
2 Cans Chili Ready Tomatoes
1 Can Chunky Rotel
1 Can Chili Makin Rotel
Scoop of Chopped Jalapenos w/Juice
1 Yellow Onion Diced
1 t Minced Garlic
Lots of Chili Seasoning
Tony C’s Cajun Seasoning
Garlic Salt

I have been looking forward to game night all week and am so excited! We are expecting about 15-20 people (all crammed in our tiny apartment). I really think I will be able to stick to my plan pretty closely, since I didn’t even buy junk food. I am just hoping that my dreadful headache will go away and I that I get a boost of energy so I can enjoy the night of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment