Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hungry Day

FOOD – 1,330 Calories
I’m pretty sure that between being awake 2 hours earlier than usual plus giving my metabolism a kick start with a morning workout made me so hungry all day! I still stuck to my plan though and made pretty good choices…especially when I sat back and watched everybody else order amazing Happy Hour drinks and I ordered a water! The last half of my day looked like this:

PM Snack 3:30 pm – 155 calories
CARAMEL APPLE (the healthy kind of course)
1 Green Apple & a Caramel Jello Mousse…delicious
The Perfect afternoon snack!

As I mentioned, I passed on an evening cocktail and ordered water instead (which is so hard to do at Ruth Chris because their martini’s are so tasty). But one of the girls did order appetizers for the table and of course, they were place right in front of me and my stomach was growling! I was good though. I took a few nibbles and then left it alone. In total I had about 5 pieces of Vegetable Tempura & about 5 small pieces of Calamari. Once I got home I couldn’t wait to eat dinner!

Dinner 7:15 pm – 483 calories
5 pc Vegetable Tempura & 5 pc Calamari
Baked Potato with 1 T I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Light,
2 T FF Sour Cream, 1/6 C Cheese, & Green Onions
It hit the spot!

I am going to finish the day off with about 68 oz of water.

TOMORROWS GOALS
• Arms & Shoulders
• Drink at least 64 oz of Water
• Stay under 1200 Calories

We are supposed to get some crazy ice & snow beginning tomorrow afternoon. I don’t mind the bad weather as long as I get to stay at home, and as long as my house in MO doesn’t get damaged, and as long as the power doesn’t go out. We’ll see what tomorrow brings, but I might wind up with an unexpected long weekend, and I could sure use one! I have got a pot of chili ready to throw in the crock pot in the morning which goes perfectly with frigid cold weather! Sounds like it could be a weekend meant for watching movies, scrapbooking, blogging, and of course, working out! Good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment