Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Morning Updates

I’m trying something new today…we’ll see how it goes! As I have complained before, I just don’t have any time left for myself or my husband by the end of the day. Dieting/Losing Weight takes a lot of time: counting calories, planning meals, exercising, food journaling, etc. So today I am posting during my lunch break about this morning so far, and then I’m hoping that my post tonight will be quicker and easier with just my dinner, exercise, and goals for tomorrow. My goal is to be in bed by 9:00 tonight, so I will be able to wake up by 5:30 in the morning. This is quite a stretch for me, as I tend to get a burst of nighttime energy keeping me up until midnight or later. I didn’t sleep very good last night though, so I’m hoping that will help me become sleepy earlier tonight! So here’s where I’m at so far today…

FOOD
I started the morning with a cup of coffee with Sugar Free Caramel Syrup while I was getting ready for work…needed that caffeine boost!


One of the things I love about smoothies is that it takes me all of the morning to finish it so I don’t get hungry until later.

Breakfast 8:30am – 12:30pm – 355 calories
Fruit Smoothie:
4 oz Oikos Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt,
2 C Mixed Frozen Fruit (Strawberries, Pineapple, & Mango),
8oz Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Breeze,




& 3/8 C Dark Chocolate Almond Granola


Lunch 1:00pm – 372 calories
Leftover Tamale Pie


And I’ve got my afternoon snack ready to go for when I get hungry later.
Snack 3:00pm – 50 calories
Asian Pear


I put dinner in the Crock Pot this morning, and it is looking and smelling good! We will be having Mango-Chipotle Pot Roast (will post recipe tonight) with Orzo.


Well, I hope everybody is having a great day so far, and I will be back tonight with the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment