Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Workout Outfit



Check out my new workout outfit! I had 3 that I have been rotating, but since I’ve lost over 40 pounds now, they are kind of loose. I gave this one a test run yesterday at Zumba and today during my run and it was very comfy so I think I’m going to go buy a couple more. I know it’s kind of lame to get excited about a new workout outfit, but I haven’t bought new clothes for myself in ages! I refuse to spend a ton of money on clothes that I won’t fit in for more than a couple of months, so I have just been wearing my old clothes that I saved from when I gained weight. I have them stored in boxes based on sizes, and it is so exciting to be able to pull a new box out with a new wardrobe that I once again fit into. I’m hoping that in another 10 pounds I will be in my next size!

FOOD – 1,270 Calories
One of the girls in the office brought peanut butter Rice Krispy treats today, and I indulged. Probably should have at least limited myself to one, but hey, at least I still came in under my calorie goal. I have actually been really hungry today, which sucks because I am craving everything BAD! I drank about 68 oz of water today.

Breakfast 9:30am – 358 Calories
½ C Oatmeal
2 ½ oz Peanut Butter Rice Krispy Bar

Lunch 11:30am – 605 Calories
Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo with
2 oz Chicken, ½ C Pasta, ½ C Red. Fat Alfredo,
1 T Parm, 1 t Romano, Mushrooms, & Tomato
1 Crescent Roll
1 oz Peanut Butter Rice Krispy Bar

Snack 3:00pm 103 Calories
1 oz Peanut Butter Rice Krispy Bar

Dinner 5:30pm – 205 Calories
3 Roast Beef, Cream Cheese, & Pickle Roll’s (I love this snack!)
6 Slices Roast Beef Lunchmeat
3 Pickle Spears
4 T Whipped Cream Cheese

FITNESS
Usually after I workout for a couple of weeks I get addicted and really into it, but I am really struggling with staying motivated this time for some reason. I think that I am just so tired lately, that working out is the last thing I want to do. But I have been sticking to it because I know it will eventually kick in and become fun again.

Couch to 5K: Official Week 1 Day 1
Treadmill - Manual - Level 0 – 1.85 Miles - 283 Calories Burned

• 5 min Walk @ 4.0
• 20 min: 60 sec. Run @ 5.5 – 90 sec. Walk @ 4.0 (8 times alternating)

TOMORROWS GOALS
• Attend Zumba Class – 55 min.
• Drink at least 64 oz of Water
• Stay under 1300 Calories

No comments:

Post a Comment