Search This Blog

Sunday, January 10, 2010

No More Excuses

This morning I woke up and immediately started thinking of junky food that sounded good, but then stopped myself and started thinking about how I was going to be proud at the end of the day! First stop was my computer. I read Greg’s Weight Loss Blog and it provided the exact motivation I needed to get my day started right!

FOOD – 1,033 Calories
I usually sleep until 9 or 10 on the weekends, so usually just have 2 meals at around 11am and then 4pm. Probably not the ‘correct’ way to lose weight, but it works for me.

Lunch 11:00am – 395 Calories
Chicken Salad Sandwich on Wheat Bread with a
Slice of Reduced Fat Pepperjack Cheese
Green Apple

Dinner 4:30pm – 533 Calories
Stuffed Chicken (Stove Top Stuffing, Reduced Fat Cream Cheese,
Shredded Cheddar Cheese, and Mushrooms)
Just for 1 Cauliflower in Cheese Sauce – Only had about 1/3 because it was freezer burnt

I made the Chicken Salad with leftover Rotisserie Chicken from earlier in the week, and I already had both of these meals prepped from yesterday. I drank over 80 oz of water today.

FITNESS
I am so proud of myself tonight! I cleaned and did house work all day and so I considered skipping my workout for a split second tonight, but I didn’t!

Couch to 5K: Pre-Week Day 3
Treadmill - Manual - Level 0 – 2.2 Miles - 342 Calories Burned

• 5 min Walk @ 4.0
• 24 min: 1 min Run @ 5.5 - 2 min Walk @ 4.0 (8 times alternating)
• 1 min Walk @ 4.0

Does anybody have suggestions for great workout music? My current favorite is “Boom Boom Pow” by the Black Eyed Peas. Every time it comes on I can’t help but want to move more and run faster! Other current favorites include a couple of Kanye West songs (yes, even though he is a jerk), and “I’m In Miami Trick” by LMFAO. The problem is that my current playlist is too short. So I would love any music suggestions that get’s you pumped up and ready to burn calories!

TOMORROWS GOALS
We finally have a weekly forecast without snow, so I’m going to start attending Zumba classes again. I have been a couple of times and just loved it! It ends up being a great workout, but you have so much fun the entire time that it’s hard to even call it a workout. So my goals for tomorrow are:
• Attend a Zumba Class
• Drink at least 64 oz of Water
• Stay under 1300 Calories

No comments:

Post a Comment