Search This Blog

Friday, January 29, 2010

Perfect Night...

Tonight was awesome! After my run, the neighbors let us borrow their sleds, so we walked out onto the golf course and tried ‘em out. The snow was a bit too thick and dry, but we had fun nonetheless.



 It was such a beautiful snow too!

After our sledding excursion we changed and hit the hot tub!

 Does it get any better than sittin’ in the hot tub watchin’ it snow sippin’ on a glass of wine (or Sky’s hot chocolate)? I think not! After the hot tub, it was dinnertime…

FOOD – 1,193 Calories
I finished the day right in line, and I even got to enjoy a nice glass of MO wine! Looks like I'm going to finish the day with about 51 oz of water.

Dinner 7:00 pm – 726 calories
Hawaiian Chicken & Pineapple Kabobs:
2/3 C Brown Rice, 5 oz Chicken, 1 C Pineapple,
2 T Hawaiian BBQ, ½ C Green Beans
8 oz Steinberg Red Semi Dry Stone Hill Wine
(I drank some of the wine earlier at the hot tub)


FITNESS
My run was pretty easy today. I even bumped up the speed a bit on the short stretches and still felt pretty good.

Couch to 5K: Week 3 Day 2
Treadmill - Manual - Level 0 – 23 min –
1.78 Miles - 267 Calories Burned

• 5 min Walk @ 4.0
Repeat 2 Times (18 min):
• 90 sec jog @ 6.0
• 90 sec walk @ 4.0
• 3 min jog @ 5.5
• 3 min walk @ 4.0

TOMORROWS GOALS
• Arms & Shoulders (our friend Billy is coming over to help me put together a good workout)
• Drink at least 64 oz of Water
• Stay under 1200 Calories

And one last pretty snow picture

No comments:

Post a Comment