Search This Blog

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Productive Day

I have accomplished many random things on my to do list today! I sorted through a bunch of old pictures so they are more easily accessible when I’m ready to scrapbook them. I worked quite a bit on my “My Weight Over the Years” Blog series. I got caught back up on the laundry, and picked up the house a bit.

FOOD – 1,051 Calories
Today, and the next couple of days for that matter, is a left-over day. The fridge and pantry are pretty full, and the ice has prevented me from going shopping, so we will be eating what is on hand. Since I was oh-so-good and didn’t eat out at a Mexican Restaurant this week, I have been needing my weekly Mexican fix. In the spirit of eating left-over’s, I heated up some of the Jambalaya I made a couple of days ago and made nachos with it. It actually worked really well since it was too spicy to eat on its own (I have been known to over-spice from time-to-time).

Lunch 12:00 pm – 691 calories
1.5 oz Tortilla Chips, Chicken Sausage Jambalaya,
& 1/3 C Shredded Cheese (melted)
Topped with Shredded Lettuce, Cherry Tomatoes,
Green Onions, 2 T FF Otts French Dressing, &
½ Avocado for Guacamole (+ Lime Juice & Tony C’s)
Served with my daily Diet Coke of course!

This certainly wasn’t the healthiest lunch ever, but much healthier than eating out. Also, since I slept through breakfast like I tend to do on the weekends, I have a few more calories to spread over lunch and dinner.

Dinner was left-over Turkey Chili.

Dinner 7:00pm – 360 calories
1 C Chili, 10 Crackers, 1/6 C Cheese, 2 T FF Sour Cream
FITNESS
My stomach was pretty upset all afternoon (possibly the spicy Jambalaya), so I pushed my run off until tomorrow and made today a rest day. I’m pretty sure I couldn’t complete a run right now with the way I am feeling at the moment.

TOMORROWS GOALS
Couch to 5K – run 3 min stretches at 6.0
• Strength Training: Back/Chest/Abs
• Drink at least 64 oz of Water
• Stay under 1200 Calories

No comments:

Post a Comment