Search This Blog

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Rest Day = Better Attitude

FOOD – 1,295 Calories
I was reading Jess’s Blog last night and she inspired me to be more creative with my oatmeal. I really like oatmeal, but tend to get bored with it. So today I added peanut butter and sugar free chocolate syrup and it tasted EXACTLY like a No-Bake Cookie…A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! Two things I have been craving this week were Cheez-It’s and Nachos. Not the most nutritious, but I did fit them both into my calorie goal for today so I’m good with it! I had about 67 oz of water today.

Breakfast 8:30am – 230 Calories
1/3 C Oatmeal with ½ C Fat Free Milk
1 T Reduced Fat Peanut Butter
Sugar Free Calorie Free Chocolate Syrup

Lunch 12:45pm – 615 Calories
3 Roast Beef, Cream Cheese, and Pickle Roll’s
3 Servings of Cheez-It’s

Dinner 5:30pm – 450 Calories
½ Can Bud Light
Nachos: 1 ½ oz Tortilla Chips, 1/3 C Shredded Cheddar,
¼ C Kidney Beans, ¼ C Rotel, 2 T FF Sour Cream,
Tomatoes, and Jalapenos



FITNESS
I took a rest day today for mental health, and it worked! My attitude has improved so much, and I look forward to my workout tomorrow. I think I just needed one day of not rushing around all evening.
 
TOMORROWS GOALS
Couch to 5K: Week 1 Day 2 – Run at 6.0 e/o and 5.5 e/o
• Drink at least 64 oz of Water

(Notice no Calorie Goal tomorrow – we are bringing food in for a Birthday Party and I’m going to lunch with a friend. I have every intention of making better choices than I might have a year ago, but also know it is going to be hard to count calories and I will go over my usually 1300.)

No comments:

Post a Comment