Search This Blog

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Make that 3 Corona's

I ended up only drinking 3 Corona Light’s last night, so my day ended at 1,362 Calories total, not too bad! And…(drumroll)…I was down to 180.6 pounds this morning! I am swollen like crazy though because of the beers! Now time for a fun filled day of crafts and movies! The weather isn’t going to cooperate with any outdoor activities unfortunately, but we will still visit the gym! I am really hoping my Amazing Grass comes in today so I can see what all the hype is! Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Let's hear it for within-calorie-range Coronas! Haha. Counting calories allows for some good times! I will probably need to start counting again. Pretty sure I was way too low yesterday. Trouble with the workout this morning. Best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love me some Corona Light's! They are only 99 calories each and are wonderful! My favorite beer is Leinenkugel Sunset Wheat, but 165 calories is a bit more steep if I'm not going to stick to just one. Counting Calories certainly helps keep me honest. And if your getting to low, you should definitely keep track again! If you don't eat enough, your body will just work against you thinking you're starving it (nothing you haven't already heard). Good luck!

    ReplyDelete