Search This Blog

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Week 1 In Review and Goals for Next Week

WEEK IN REVIEW
I didn't do so well this week...I was still in the holiday rut and must escape! On a positive note, I at least started getting back on track this week. I went to the gym a few times, and I have planned for and prepped several meals so I won't have the excuse of 'no time' next week. One of my key's to success is not eating late at night. In order to do this, I have to plan ahead. Does anybody have healthy Crock Pot Recipes? My Crock Pot is my ultimate time saver!

I think I’m going to have to go back to eating my big meal of the day for lunch that way when I get home from the gym at 7 or later, I’m not eating a 500 calorie dinner. I will have to try a few things to see what works, but I’m thinking if I have a bigger lunch, and then take a small dinner to eat at work around 4, and then if I need to I can have a small snack after my work out at night rather than a full meal. I’m usually not in the mood to eat after I work out anyway, so this might be perfect! I’ll give it a try this week and let you know how it goes.

GOALS FOR NEXT WEEK
Couch to 5K – Run 3 times (Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday)
• Go to at least 2 Zumba Classes (Monday and Wednesday)
• Drink at least 64 oz of water a day
• Stay under 1300 Calories EVERY day
• NO eating after 7 – Minimal eating after 5

Saturday will most likely be my rest day from working out. We are having a bunch of people over for Game Night so I will be cleaning house and getting ready for that all day. Speaking of, do you have any fun/good suggestions for Game Night food? I usually make Nacho’s so everybody can build their own, and then it just stay’s out all night to munch on. I’m thinking I should try something a bit healthier this time around though. As of now, I’m planning on Turkey Chili since it is cheap and I can leave it in the Crock Pot all evening, but I would love to hear any other recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment