Search This Blog

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Week In Review & Goals for Next Week

WEEK IN REVIEW
I guess this was a mediocre week. I definitely lost momentum as the week progressed, so I am going to have to find a way to stay motivated all week. I also struggled with my ‘all or nothing’ attitude when it came to eating ‘bad’. I didn’t lose any weight this week which was disappointing, but I also didn’t gain, so again, just a mediocre week.

GOALS FOR NEXT WEEK
• Couch to 5K – Run 4 times (Mon, Wed, Sat, & Sun)
• Attend 2 Zumba Classes (Tues & Thurs)
• P90X Ab Video twice (Mon & Sat)
• Drink at least 64 oz of water a day
• Stay under 1300 Calories EVERY day
• NO eating after 7 – Minimal eating after 5

Friday will most likely be my rest day from working out next week. My sister is coming down for the weekend and she works out hardcore, so I’m sure she will try to kill me while she’s here…it will be good for me though. I have planned all of my meals for the week, so I just have to make myself stick to the plan and I will be successful. Wish me luck and bring on a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment