Search This Blog

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Week In Review & Goals for Next Week

WEEK IN REVIEW
I stuck to my goals spot on this week, with the exception of Saturday night’s dinner at Abuelo’s. So all-in-all, I’m calling it a success! I do have to get better about sticking to the plan, even on the weekends, at least while I’m still trying to lose weight. Once I am in maintenance, I will be able to splurge more from time to time, but I really do need to buckle down for the next few months if I want to make my goals! Speaking of goals, short of a miracle, there is no way I will be able to hit my short term goals I recently set. I knew they were kind of aggressive at the time, but was hoping for the best. I just don’t think that I am going to be able to drop 7 pounds in the next week. I’m just going to keep plugging away though, and see how close I can get.

GOALS FOR NEXT WEEK
• Couch to 5K Week 3– Run 3 times (Wed, Fri, & Sun)
(I’m nervous about jogging for 3 minutes straight)
• Attend 2 Zumba Classes (Tuesday & Thursday)
• P90X Ab Video 3 times (Monday, Thursday, & Saturday)
• Morning Workouts 2 times (Wednesday & Friday)
• Drink at least 64 oz of water a day
• Stay under 1200 Calories EVERY day
• NO eating after 7 – Minimal eating after 5

Saturday will most likely be my rest day from working out next week. I have been using Saturday’s as my planning & prep day and it is taking a lot of time. Dieting sure is a time consuming project! I know it will be worth it in the long run, but it can become quite cumbersome. I have a few more new recipes for this week again too. Wish me luck for the upcoming week that has promise to be even better than the ones preceding!

No comments:

Post a Comment