Search This Blog

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Week In Review & Goals for Next Week

WEEK IN REVIEW
I had another pretty good week! I went over my calorie goal of 1,200 a few days, but not by too much. I have managed to maintain my weight under 180 for 5 days now, so that is exciting. Now if I can get it to start dropping again I will be thrilled! I started strength training this week, so I am happy about that. I feel like I am slow & steadily bumping up my exercise intensity. I made it to the gym 1 morning this week, which is an accomplishment in itself. I have noticed I am slacking on my water intake again, so I need to focus a bit more on it. Other than that, I feel like it was an overall successful week to be proud of. I do know I’m going to have to step up the fitness part here soon if I ever want to do P90X, but I feel like I’m getting there. I am really enjoying my time in the gym now and not dreading it so bad, so not it is time to start taking it to the next level.

I wasn’t able to do my usual ‘Prep Day’ this weekend like I have been doing because of the nasty weather. I am going to send Skyler to the store tomorrow to get a few staples that we are out of (milk, eggs, oatmeal, onions, etc.). And then I imagine I will try to make a trip to the grocery store on Wednesday (if I can’t make what we have stretch until Saturday). I have a couple of new recipes I am wanting to try this week, but other than that it is going to be a clean out the fridge/freezer/pantry kind of week!

GOALS FOR NEXT WEEK
Couch to 5K Complete Week 3 Day 3 (Monday)
Couch to 5K Week 4– Run 3 times (Wed, Fri, & Sun)
• Strength Training Back & Chest & Abs (Monday)
• Strength Training Arms & Shoulders & Abs (Thursday)
P90X Ab Video 3 times (Wednesday, Friday, & Sunday)
• Attend 1 Zumba class (Tuesday)
• Morning Workouts 2 times (Wednesday & Friday)
• Drink at least 64 oz of water a day
• Stay under 1200 Calories 5 days
• Stay under 1500 Calories 2 days
• NO eating after 7 – Minimal eating after 5

Saturday will be my rest day from working out next week. Since I have skipped my grocery store trip this weekend, I imagine next weekend’s will be a doozey! As you can see, I am budgeting a couple of days calories a bit higher, since that’s what I seem to be doing anyway. Especially with the Super Bowl this weekend, I imagine I will be needing a little more wiggle room on my budgeted calorie intake!

No comments:

Post a Comment