Search This Blog

Saturday, January 9, 2010

I Have to Escape this Rut

OK, I officially suck...this week at least! I have started creating my plan for next week though, and will be much more successful!

FOOD - 1,639 Calories Friday - 1,272 Calories Saturday (today)
I called in to work for the first time ever on Friday because I had a killer headache and just needed to rest. We ended up eating Taco Bell for Lunch, and then I made Taco Soup for dinner. The Taco Soup was a new Crock Pot Recipe I was trying, made with Turkey Burger. It was a good, low calorie recipe, until I added cheese & Fritos. I did at least manage to get in around 80 oz of water.

My calories somehow ended up ok today, but not because I ate healthy at all! I had a few Oreos for breakfast, and then made fried rice for a late lunch/early dinner, followed by a glass of white wine. The fried rice actually isn't that bad, as far as calories go, but of course has very little protein and I used white instead of brown rice. I drank about 70 oz of water today.

FITNESS
I didn't work out either day. I was at least running errands and cleaning house today so I wasn't just sitting around, but definitely let myself down.

TOMORROWS GOALS
Tomorrow, I WILL stay under 1,300 calories by eating right, and I WILL go to the gym for at least 30 minutes.

2 comments:

  1. It's great to see that you have gone so far in your progress since the beginning! Keep it up and continue blogging! It's a great way of keeping track of things.
    I found thet crock pots are generally faily healthy, not counting salt, if you keep fat in them to a minimum and load them with some clean meats. But I find it hard to calculate/estimate calories so I stay away from them and eat simple foods instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah sodium will be one of my next things to focus on and try to reduce. I am a salt addict. I know it is bad, but for now I choose not to worry about it until I get a handle on my calories and exercising again. My husband gets on to me about it all the time though!

    ReplyDelete