Search This Blog

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Back on Track

Yesterday was a good day! This weekend gave me a new burst of energy and motivation...just what I needed!

FOOD - 1164 Calories
I finally stayed under 1200 calories, and it wasn't even hard!

Breakfast 10:30am - 275 Calories
2 Eggs Scrambled with 1/4 C Skim Milk,
1/4 C Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Mushrooms,
Onions, Red Pepper Flakes, & 1 T Salsa

I'm not a huge fan of eggs, but I'm going to have to try to become one! This held me over for 5 hours and was so low in calories.

We had homemade pasta salad at our friend's house on Friday and it hit the spot, so I made some up yesterday.

Dinner 4:00pm - 324 Calories
1 C Pasta Salad with:
Gouda, Black Olives, Red & Green Onions, & Lt. Mayo

That didn't really hold me over so I had a snack a bit later.

Snack 5:15pm - 300 Calories
Mountain Trail Mix

Then I enjoyed a bowl of Light Popcorn while Sky & I watched a movie & I worked on a Scrapbook.

 Movie-Time Snack 8:00pm - 250 Calories
Bag of Lt. Popcorn with
1 t. Ranch Seasoning, & Red Pepper Flakes

Finally, a good food day with wise choices!

I didn't work out yesterday because I stayed busy all day. I cleaned, organized, paid bills, and finally got to work on a scrapbook! I have been wanting to do that for weeks now, and just now made the time for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment