Search This Blog

Monday, February 15, 2010

Back to the Grind

Today was back to the real world! I was pretty happy when I weighed this morning though! 178, only up .8 of a pound. With the way I ate this weekend and the lack of exercise, I’ll take it with a smile! Especially since I had only been at 177.2 for 1 day, so I knew it wouldn’t stick over the weekend.

FOOD – 1500 Calories
Food didn’t go too bad today, but I definitely should have skipped some of the random snacking.

Breakfast 9:30 am – 200 calories
1/3 C Oatmeal & 1 T Nutella

I got hungry while lunch cooking so I grabbed some junk food left from this weekend. Thank goodness it dawned on me that it was a bad idea and I put it away quickly.

Random Snack 12:30 pm – 100 calories
5 Crackers & 1 T Cheese Dip

Lunch 1:30 pm – 631 calories
6 oz Grilled Chicken, 1 T Hawaiian BBQ,
1 C Pineapple, & 2/3 C Brown Rice
1 Snack Sized Mini M&M’s
(7 oz Pictured)

Snack 4-5 pm – 155 calories
1 Green Apple & a Caramel Sugar Free Pudding

I think my afternoon snack actually made me even hungrier! I was starving when I got home to do my run, but I wanted to get it over with before I ate dinner.

Dinner & Dessert 7:00 pm – 414 calories
2 oz Pot Roast, ½ C Potatoes,
½ C Carrots, & an Onion Slice
(4 oz Pot Roast Pictured)

After dinner I was lame and ate a cupcake sitting on the counter. I didn’t even take the time to take a picture of it. I am sending the rest to work with Skyler tomorrow to get the temptation out of the house! That stupid thing alone put me up to 1500 calories for the day! Boo!

I’m going to finish the day at about 67 oz of water.

FITNESS
I definitely rolled my eyes at the treadmill today on the last 5 min jogging stretch. The rest of the run wasn’t too bad, but those 5 minutes sucked!

Couch to 5K: Week 4 Day 1
Treadmill - Manual - Level 0 – 29 min
2.32 Miles - 345 Calories Burned

• Warm Up: 5 min Walk at 4.0
• Repeat 2 Times: 3 min Jog at 5.5 – 90 sec Walk at 4.0
                            5 min Jog at 5.5 – 2.5 min Walk at 4.0

TOMORROWS GOALS
P90X Abs Video
• Drink at least 64 oz of Water
• Stay under 1200 Calories
• In bed by 11
• No adding Salt to my food

Speaking of the no salt…I didn’t add any to my pot roast, carrots, or potatoes tonight and I really wanted to!

And in speaking of being in bed by 11, I had better get going, it is 10 till and Skyler is getting impatient! Good Night Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment