Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dr. Say's Stress

I had my Dr.'s appointment today because of all of the stomach pain's I have been having lately. He asked if I've been under a lot of stress lately, and as a matter-of-fact, I have! He explained that my stress is triggering IBS symptoms which is why I keep getting the sharp stabbing pains and nausea. It makes perfect sense! This all started about the time work started sucking pretty bad. When I went to my Dr. for my monthly weigh in two times ago my blood pressure was crazy high because I was coming straight from work. I've never had problems with my blood pressure before, so they had me think of calming thoughts until it went back down. So this is two different health issues in the last couple of months being caused by stress at work. Wow! Hopefully the medicine he prescribed will help, but I have got to learn not to let things get to me so much. I suppose some people just suck and try to make everybody's life around them suck, and I'm just going to have to not let that happen! Here's to positive energy for health!

No comments:

Post a Comment