Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Emotional Eating

Are you an Emotional Eater? I sure am! I have been much better at not letting myself since I started losing weight, but I have definitely fallen victim the last 2 days! Shameful, I know! After crying for 2 hours straight at work yesterday, all I wanted to do was go home, stuff my face, drink a beer, and go to sleep...and that is exactly what I did. Sky walked into the house and I announced "this is what they call emotional eating!" At least I acknowledged it right? And then today I was still in the slump a bit and did it again. I have to shake it off and change my attitude tomorrow because I just hit my 50 pound mark and want to keep going...in the right direction!

Why do we think food makes us feel better when we have an emotional day???

No comments:

Post a Comment