Search This Blog

Sunday, February 21, 2010

End to Another Weekend

Sunday's always bum me out because I hate to see the weekend come to the end. I really wish I could have 4 days a week off like Skyler! OK, done complaining, on to my day in diet land.

FOOD – 1381 Calories
That cheesecake was a big mistake yesterday, because it tastes so good and there is still some left. Luckily, Sky has almost finished it off, because 390 calories a pop is way too much!

My Kind of Breakfast 10:30 am – 390 calories
1 piece of NY Cheesecake with a cup of Coffee

Lunch/Dinner 4:30 am – 991 calories
Salad with: 1/2 Diced Mango, 1/2 Diced Avocado,
Grape Tomatoes, Red Onion, 1/4 C Feta, 1/4 C Pine Nuts,
1 T Light Lime Vinaigrette, & 2 T Olive Garden Italian Dressing

with a piece of Strawberry Cheesecake

Even though my food choices weren't good, I did turn down Skyler's request to go to Mexican for lunch, so that's a plus!

FITNESS
I didn't workout all weekend...lame. The annoying thing is that I really wanted to and just didn't have the time. I cleaned, did laundry, paid bills, worked on the budget, balanced the checkbook, went through a couple of boxes of clothes, etc. and my time was gone.

TOMORROWS GOALS
Couch to 5K - Week 4 Day 3 in the morning
• Drink at least 64 oz of Water
• Stay under 1200 Calories
• In bed by 10:30
• No adding Salt to my food

No comments:

Post a Comment