Search This Blog

Saturday, February 6, 2010

G-R-E-A-T Run

Man today was a great day! Sky and I just lounged around the house. He practiced his guitar and I read up on Mary Kay (I just started selling it).

FOOD – 995 Calories
Lunch was so good! Another one of my low calorie Mexican contraptions!

Lunch 11:00 am – 475 calories
1/6 Cheesy Quesadilla Hamburger Helper (with Turkey),
2 Carb Options Tortillas, topped with
1/6 C Shredded Cheese, 2 T Rotel,
½ Avocado for Guacamole,
Garnished with Fresh Basil
(I didn’t finish about ¼ of it)
Served with 1/4 C Pinto Beans
(1/2 C Pictured)

Served with a Diet Coke

I had a Fiber One Chocolate Bar before I headed to the gym.

Snack 7:30 pm – 140 calories
Fiber One Chocolate Bar

The day kind of got away from us, lounging around and all, so we ended up eating dinner pretty late, after we got back from the gym.

Dinner 9:00 pm – 180 calories
Cheesy Ham & Potato Casserole
(I only ate 1/2 of what's pictured)

Evening Drink – 200 calories
8 oz Glass Semi-Dry Stone Hill Red Wine

I enjoyed a glass of wine while we watch the movie Funny People.

FITNESS
My run was awesome tonight! I felt great and really got into the groove.

Couch to 5K: Week 3.5 Day 2
Treadmill - Manual - Level 0 – 35 min
2.78 Miles - 416 Calories Burned

• Warm Up: 5 min Walk at 4.0
• Repeat 2 Times: 3 min Jog at 5.5 - 2 min Walk at 4.0
                            4 min Jog at 5.5 - 2 min Walk at 4.0
• 3 min Run at 6.0
• Cool Down: 5 min Walk at 4.0

I drank 68 oz of water today.



TOMORROWS GOALS
Couch to 5K Week 3.5 Day 3
P90X Abs or Strength Training
• Drink at least 64 oz of Water
• Stay under 1200 Calories

No comments:

Post a Comment