Search This Blog

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Good Girl Today

Yay! Tomorrow is Friday! We don’t have any major plans and Sky has the entire weekend off with me! We need to clean house and do some chores, but I am so hoping to make time to relax and do some of my crafts and workout hardcore to make up for the not-so-athletic week I have had.

FOOD – 1303 Calories
Go figure, the day I was worried about my calories because of my lunch appointment, I did pretty good. Still not 1200, but definitely not shabby for a restaurant lunch!

Breakfast 9:00 am – 300 calories
Hazelnut Latte Oatmeal with
½ packet of Trail Mix
This was a great way to change my oatmeal up a bit

Yes, I was a good girl at my lunch appointment today. I planned ahead and ordered something that wasn’t on the menu, but that I could simply count the calories.

Lunch 12:30 pm – 651 calories
Turkey Sandwich with:
1 ½ Pieces of Wheat Bread, Turkey,
¼ of an Avocado, & a
Salad with Veggies & 2 oz Ranch, &
1 bite of Cheesecake &
1 bite of Chocolate Confusion Cake

Sorry I don’t have a picture of my lunch, I just don’t think it would be appropriate to whip out my camera during an appointment with a client. The ranch counted for almost ½ of my calories, so I’m thinking next time I know I have a lunch appointment I might just bring my own. I’ll just have to have the server bring it out with my meal or something so it’s not so random, but it will save over 200 calories for the exact same amount of ranch that tastes almost the exact same. We’ll see; I just hate wasting calories for no good reason!

I wasn’t hungry this afternoon for a snack, and I knew I was going to eat when I got home, so I skipped the pm snack today.

I stuck with my plan to keep my dinner calories a bit lower, and I still had a very filling, plentiful dinner! It made me very proud!

Dinner 6:00 pm – 352 calories
Pinwheel with: ½ Lavash Bread,
6 pc Lunchmeat Roast Beef, Spinach,
Tomatoes, ¼ C Feta, & 1 T Black Olives
& 1 ½ T of the pictured (3 T) Light Cayenne Ranch
Served with Kale Chips sprinkled with 1 T Parmesan

& an Apple

Yeah, look at me go…filling & healthy!


FITNESS
Shame on me…I was a skipper today! My Mary Kay order came in and I spent all night (from 6-9pm) sorting through it so I can take the girls their makeup tomorrow. I plan to get in all of the workouts I had planned for the week still though! I have really been wanting to have a hardcore workout weekend anyways, so I think this will be the weekend!

TOMORROWS GOALS
• Drink at least 64 oz of Water
• Make wise food choices
• No adding Salt to my food

So…tomorrows calories likely won’t be stellar, considering we are going to eat at JJ’s Grill & Chill (a burger & beer joint) after work with a friend. Then, we are coming back to the house to surprise him with Erdinger’s! It is a yummy German beer that we always get at Venice Beach when we go to LA to visit some of our best friends. One of the local liquor stores was able to order it for us and Sky is going to pick it up tomorrow! We are so excited to surprise Billy with it!

May 2009 LA

Ah! It’s after 11:00, gotta get to bed! Happy almost Friday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment