Search This Blog

Thursday, February 4, 2010

One of Those Weeks

Wow…Today has been one of those days!

Rephrase: This week has been one of those weeks!

Geez! I’m pretty sure I now know what it feels like to be a smoker going through nicotine withdraws. It’s not necessarily food withdraws that is making me so frustrated; I’m just frustrated for no good reason.

Do you ever have those day’s where you feel like you are about to crawl out of your skin?

I guess my theme this week is definitely: Kelli the Complainer! I promise I’ll get my act & attitude back together soon! Until then…here goes…

My ‘diet’ has just been pissing me off this week. Not for any good reasons, I’m just sick of having to count calories and just want to relax a bit.

To top it off, I just feel like I need a month long vacation (or more) and I have a client that isn’t making matters any better.

Back to the whole feeling like I’m about to crawl out of my skin thing…I have been chewing on Extra Sugar Free Gum like it’s going out of style (that made me feel like I’m on Biggest Loser doing a promo). Haha! Anyway, every flavor, just goin to town on it. It’s helping me to stay out of the ‘pantry’ at work where the doughnuts and cookie’s are. I’m just in one of those moods to eat just to eat. Not because I’m hungry, but just because I want to.

I feel like I did the first week I took Phentermine, all jittery and whatnot. But I haven’t been taking it for a while now.

OK, time to go to the gym to hopefully wear myself out and into a better attitude!

I have a great new recipe that I can't wait to try tonight!

P.S. I still have had some pain under my rib cage today, but not near as bad as yesterday, so that's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment