Search This Blog

Monday, February 1, 2010

Sick :(

I don’t feel very good today, so this is going to be short and sweet.

FOOD – 1,460 Calories
So I guess I have already used one of my ‘up to 1500 calories’ day’s for the week. I was on track for the day but I volunteered to make cupcakes for a birthday party at work tomorrow…and they smelled oh so good and I gave in.

Breakfast 9:30am – 200 calories
Quaker Instant Oatmeal Express Golden Brown Sugar

I forgot how much I like these!

Lunch 11:45am – 464 calories
Salad with lots of Veggies, 7 pieces Pepperoni,
½ T Crumbled Bacon, 1/8 C Chickpeas, 1/8 C Black Beans,
2 T Feta, 1 T Sunflower Seeds, 2 T Croutons, 3 T Lt. Ranch,
& a Diet Mountain Dew


Salad hit the spot today! I haven’t had a salad in a while (I seem to go in spurts of liking them), and it was just what I had a taste for today. Unfortunately, I didn’t make such a great choice on dinner. Something about not feeling good just makes me not care.

Dinner 6:00pm – 536 calories
Nachos (I know…ridiculous) with:
1.5 oz Tortilla Chips, ½ C Shredded Cheese,
½ Avocado for Guacamole, Jalapenos
Shredded Lettuce, & Tomatoes


I mean seriously, who eats Nachos when they have felt like they were going to throw up for 3 days straight?! Apparently I do…

And then came the shameful late night snack.

Snack 8:00pm – 260 calories
Lemon Cupcake with 2 T Lemon Icing

I’m not gonna lie…it was heavenly. I actually dreamt about eating a lemon cake a few weeks ago, and have wanted one ever since. I don’t even eat sweets that much, but for some reason I couldn’t get this out of my head. We have birthdays at work the next 2 days in a row…wish me luck and more willpower than I expressed tonight!

FITNESS
Considering I feel like my stomach is dying, I didn’t workout again today. I’m pretty disappointed because I was really looking forward to it today…but hopefully I will feel up to it tomorrow. I swear I’m not making excuses! There is a stomach bug going around and I think I’ve caught it!

GOALS FOR TOMORROW
My goals for tomorrow are the same that they were for today. I will probably skip Zumba and do my back/chest workout and C25K run tomorrow night.

P.S. Since I feel like crap tonight I will be posting my Before-During pictures tomorrow night.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you aren't feeling well. I hope you get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary! I feel a million times better today and am looking forward to a good workout tonight!

    ReplyDelete