Search This Blog

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Superbowl Sunday

Is the weekend really over??? It just started! Looks like we’re about to get more bad weather again tomorrow, so we might end up with another snow day.

FOOD – 1427 Calories
Considering we went out to lunch with friends after church AND it was Superbowl Sunday, I would say I did pretty good on my calorie intake.

Lunch 11:30 am – 364 calories
5 Alarm Santa Fe Omelet with Egg Whites
1 Sliced Tomato
1 Slice Wheat Toast Dry
(I just ate 1 piece of toast and about ¾ of the omelet)
With a Side of Fresh Fruit

I have to admit, I was kind of disappointed in the omelet. In all fairness, I don’t absolutely love eggs. But this healthy version is made with Veggies & Egg Whites only, and topped with the Chipotle Sauce. I was really hoping for lots of veggies, but there seemed to just be a couple of pieces of diced onion. The fruit side however surpassed my expectations…very yummy!

Snack 3:00 pm – 140 calories
1 oz Tortilla Chips

Dinner 6:30 pm – 605 calories
6 oz Ribeye Steak, 1 T A1 Sauce,
¾ C Green Beans, 2 Crescent Rolls

Superbowl Snacks 6:30-8:30 pm – 318 calories
2 Corona Lights &
2 Dove Miniature Ice Cream Treats
L-O-V-E  Dove Chocolate!

FITNESS
I really wanted to workout hardcore today, but the day just passed us by so fast! We went to early Church, then to lunch with friends, then grocery shopping at Sam’s & Wal-Mart, then home to plan & prep for the week, then dinner & Superbowl. Now I’m writing and getting ready to go to bed. I guess it is good that it turned out to be a rest day though, because Sky and I are both so sore from last night! I really hope running helps improve my pitiful white girl butt!

TOMORROWS GOALS
Couch to 5K Week 3.5 Day 3
• Strength Training: Arms/Shoulders/Abs
• Drink at least 64 oz of Water
• Stay under 1200 Calories

No comments:

Post a Comment