Search This Blog

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Thursday

Thursday didn't start off too bad, I really wanted to stick to it and be strong. I did descent until late at night. I should have just gone to bed because the only reason I ate was because I still couldn't shake my sad feeling. I think after my rotten Tuesday, I just let myself spiral into a slump. It seems it turned into more of the winter blues, which I tend to struggle with every year. I can't wait until we can live somewhere that is sunny all the time...with a beach! OK, on to my Thursday...

FOOD - 2,647 Calories
I just now added my calories up and wow...depressing! I'm glad I added it all up though to help me realize how quickly a few calories here and there turn into a lot when I am careless. I truly don't mind letting myself have 'bad days' from time to time, even once a week, but it is not acceptable to eat like this day in and day out. Eating like this made me fat, and it is what will hold me back from losing more weight if I don't back off of the junk food!

Breakfast 9:00am - 330 Calories
1 Everything Bagel with 2 T Whipped Cream Cheese

I snacked while I was making lunch again...bad, bad, bad. This is what happens when I don't plan ahead.

Pre-Lunch Snacking 11:30am - 330 Calories
12 Melba Snacks with 4 T Cream Cheese with Chives

Lunch 11:45am - 265 Calories
2 Turkey Cheddar Sausages wrapped in Lettuce (Buns),
topped with Jalapenos, Mushrooms, Onions, & 1 T Lt. Ranch,
served with a Pickle Spear

If that doesn't prove a point! My pre-lunch snacking was more calories than my actual lunch itself.

Snack 2:30pm - 140 Calories
Fiber One Oats & Chocolate Bar

It went downhill from here...One of the girls has a client that brings her candy all the time I guess, and this week he brought these amazing little Caramel filled Chocolate candies...and I overindulged! The idea was to enjoy ONE for a late afternoon sweet tooth snack...but I didn't stop at 5...

Snack 4:30pm - 350 Calories
5 Chocolate & Caramel Candies

Since I ate the Chocolates and hit my calories for the day, I decided I would skip dinner, and just go to bed early. I went to the gym, and then was going to write on here, and then go to bed within a descent calorie range. But...that isn't what happened. After the gym, I caved...again...

Dinner 7:30pm - 1,232 Calories
3 Corona Lights & Nachos with:
3 oz Tortilla Chips, 1 C Shredded Cheese,
1 T Salsa, 1 T FF Sour Cream, Jalapenos,
& 1 Graham Cracker with 2 T Icing

Shameful...that's all I can say...

FITNESS
I did at least go to the gym on Thursday after skipping 2 days in a row. I attempted to run. It wasn't that great, but I at least moved a bit.

Treadmill - Manual - Level 0 – 25 min
1.87 Miles - 280 Calories Burned

• 5 min Jog at 5.5
• 2 min Walk at 4.0
• 2 min Jog at 5.5
• 5 min Walk at 4.0
• 3 min Jog at 5.5
• 3 min Walk at 4.0

As you can tell, I struggled a bit on the treadmill. It was definitely not as successful as my Monday workout, but at least I went.

No comments:

Post a Comment