Search This Blog

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Tuesday

Tuesday started off not so bad, but after my ordeal at work, things went downhill. Like I said yesterday, I have been on a rollercoaster of pure emotional eating since. Here's how the day looked food-wise.

FOOD - 2,441 Calories
For breakfast I had leftover buffet food.

Breakfast 8:30am - 250 Calories
3/4 of an Asiago Bagel

I wasn't feelin the Fat Free Cream Cheese, so I scraped it into the trash.

I think I'm ready for summertime grillin because I have been craving Burgers & Hotdogs all week!

Lunch 1:30pm - 530 Calories
2 Cheddar Turkey Sausages, 1 1/2 Whitewheat Buns,
topped with 1 T Salsa, Jalapenos, & 1 T Lt. Ranch
with 1 oz Quaker Guacamole Rice & Corn Chips

I enjoyed one of my new favorite snacks later in the afternoon.

Snack 3:00pm - 300 Calories
Mountain Trail Mix

By the time I got home that night I was emotionally exhausted and just wanted to drown myself in junk food...and I did.

Dinner 8:00pm - 1,361 Calories
2 oz Guacamole Chips (while I was cooking)
1/2 Bacon Cheeseburger on a Whitewheat Bun:
2 oz Gouda, 5 Pieces Bacon, Onions, Mushrooms,
Tomato, Lettuce, 1 T Lt. Mayo, 1/2 C Curly Fries,
& 4 Corona Light's

Wow I just now added all of those calories up...scary!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I don't eat meat but the sausages look good! I love anything with jalapenos and salsa, and I could always substitute veggie sausage...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a huge fan of Salsa, and put it on just about everything! We get a big jug of it at Sam's every couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete