Search This Blog

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Wednesday

So I'm playing a bit of catch up today! I just couldn't get my act together this week. I didn't eat right, didn't exercise regularly, and didn't even write on my blog daily. But no more, I got a good night sleep last night and have woken up with a new attitude and motivation! (Let's Hope!)

FOOD - 1,735 + ??? Calories
I had my Dr.'s appointment on Wednesday, so I skipped breakfast in case I needed to have any bloodwork ran. So I was starving by the time I got home and snacked while I was cooking and overate.

Lunch 12:30pm - 850 Calories
Snacked on 2 oz Guacamole Chips while cooking,
3/4 Turkey Burger, 3/4 Whitewheat Bun,
1/4 Avocado, 1 oz Gouda, 3 Pieces Bacon,
Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, & 1/2 C Curly Fries

For the life of me I can't remember what I ate Wednesday night. Oh wait! It just hit me, I think this was the night Sky and I sat on the couch and just kept eating a bunch of random crap! It looked something like this:

Dinner 6-9pm - God only knows how many Calories
~ 885 Calories +?
12 Melba Snacks, 4 T Cream Cheese with Chives,
5 Dove Miniature Ice Cream's,
1 Graham Cracker with 4 T Rainbow Chip Icing,
and random bites of who knows what

Kinda sad that I ate so un-consciously, that I can't even remember exactly. Must have been that good right? This dinner was way too reminiscent of my weight gaining binge eating days...no bueno! I just grabbed random crap and ate it for the hell of eating. L-A-M-E!

I guess one good thing that came from this week was that I completely recognized the fact that I was emotional eating for no good reason. The bad thing is that even though I recognized it, I didn't stop. I guess that's what they call being human and struggling?! Just wait...Thursday & Friday didn't look any better.

No comments:

Post a Comment