Search This Blog

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Week In Review & Goals for Next Week

WEEK IN REVIEW
I’m not going to get into this too much, since I posted about it yesterday. I had a rough week and didn’t stick to my goals very well. All-in-all though, not too shabby. I didn’t plan last weekend, which was part of the problem, so I’m looking ahead to a great new week!

GOALS FOR NEXT WEEK
I believe I have mentioned this before, but if I haven’t, “My name is Kelli, and I am a Salt-oholic!” I’m going to TRY to start cutting back on salt this week. I’m not even ready to start looking at sodium amounts in my food, but I am going to do my very best to not ADD salt to my food. I have been swelling up a lot lately and it is annoying and uncomfortable. My rings get so tight that they hurt, and when I’m not swollen they are actually loose. We’ll see how it goes!

Here is my list of goals. I am going to print this out this week and do better at sticking to them!

Couch to 5K Complete Week 3.5 Day 3 (Monday)
Couch to 5K Week 4– Run 3 times (Wed, Fri, & Sun)
• Strength Training Arms & Shoulders & Abs (Monday)
• Strength Training Back & Chest & Abs (Thursday)
P90X Ab Video 2 times (Friday, & Sunday)
• Attend 1 Zumba class (Tuesday) – Weather Permitting
• Morning Workouts 2 times (Wednesday & Friday)
• Drink at least 64 oz of water a day
• Stay under 1200 Calories at least 5 days
• NO eating after 7 at least 5 days – Minimal eating after 5
• No adding salt to my food (except Friday)

Saturday is my BIRTHDAY and will be my rest day. I will post about my B-Day plans in a day or two, but I will not be attempting to count calories on Friday (the day we are celebrating). I’m not sure what the plans are yet for Saturday, but I’m hoping to stick to my goals on Saturday (or at least very close to them).

No comments:

Post a Comment