Search This Blog

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Week In Review & Goals for Next Week

WEEK IN REVIEW
I didn’t do very good on meeting my goals this week, especially when it came to working out. I did stick to the no extra salt rule though, and I think it helped decrease the swelling, so I’m going to stick to it.

GOALS FOR NEXT WEEK
My goals are very similar to this week’s, except that I will be exceeding them this time around. Next Sunday, I am going to start listing my prior week’s goals under the week in review and check off what I did or did not accomplish. I think that will help me stick to them better throughout the week.

Couch to 5K Week 4– Run 3 times (Mon, Wed, & Sat)
• Strength Training Arms & Shoulders & Abs (Thursday)
• Strength Training Back & Chest & Abs (Sunday)
P90X Ab Video 2 times (Tuesday, & Saturday)
• Drink at least 64 oz of water a day
• Stay under 1200 Calories at least 5 days
• Stay under 1500 Calories the other 2 days
• NO eating after 7– Minimal eating after 5
• No adding salt to my food
NEW GOAL:
• Bed BY 11pm Sunday through Thursday nights

Thanks to all my friends and family for such a great weekend! Wish me luck as I get back into the routine again!

No comments:

Post a Comment