Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Yesterday = Long but Good Day

Sorry I didn’t post last night! I was just so busy. I got off work late, came straight home and worked out, then made & ate dinner, then spent most of the night trying to place my first Mary Kay order. It wasn’t that hard, but was just my first time so it took a while as I read through everything. So, here’s how my day looked…

FOOD – 1221 Calories
Yesterday was a pretty good day all around for the diet.

Breakfast 9:30 am – 200 calories
1/3 C Oatmeal & 1 T Nutella (yummy!)
& a Cup of Coffee with Sugar Free Caramel Syrup
I have never tried Nutella before & I liked it!

I prepped my lunch on Sunday, so it was ready to just throw in the oven.

Lunch 2:00 pm – 556 calories
Tex Mex Turkey Casserole & ½ oz Tortilla Chips

Dinner 7:30 pm – 465 calories
2 Carb Balance Tortillas, Spinach,
12 slices Lunchmeat Roast Beef,
2 Babybel Light Cheese Minis
Red Onion, Tomato, 2 T Lt. Cayenne Ranch
I made a 2nd one after this one because I was still hungry.

& an Edy’s Real Fruit Bar


FITNESS
My run went pretty well again. The only problem was that I was pretty hungry so I didn’t have as much energy as I would have liked. The last 4 minute stretch was tough, but I completed my week 3.5 and now feel ready to get back to the real Couch to 5K plan week 4.

Couch to 5K: Week 3.5 Day 3
Treadmill - Manual - Level 0 – 26 min
2.08 Miles - 312 Calories Burned

• Warm Up: 5 min Walk at 4.0
• Repeat 2 Times: 3 min Jog at 5.5 – 90 sec Walk at 4.0
                            4 min Jog at 5.5 - 2 min Walk at 4.0

3 comments:

  1. My name is Nathan McCabe and I am an Independent Beachbody Coach. If you are really into working out and creating a healthier lifestyle for yourself, you should really consider being a Beachbody Coach. The opportunity is too good to pass up. I have included a link that will answer all of your questions or you can drop me an email at Nathan@RippedBody.org

    http://www.beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/mccabe21

    Nathan McCabe
    RippedBody.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That food looks great! Congrats on having a good run! I'm on day 25 of my P90X workout and I love it. Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jonathan! I am so excited to start P90X! I think I'm going to have to put it off until April though, because I'm still not where I need to be to start it. Good luck and keep me posted on how it goes! :)

    ReplyDelete