Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Another Good Day!

Woo Hoo! It looks like I'm back in the groove. Sky tried talking me into going out to dinner tonight and I just wasn't interested. And then he offered me some of his fries when we got home, and I didn't even eat one! Look at me go!!! It's about time!

FOOD - 1,135 Calories
I didn't stick to fruit & veggies only today because I was too hungry, but they were still the staple.

Breakfast - 185 Calories
8:15am - Light Cherry Yogurt
11:30am - Banana

Lunch 12:00pm - 265 Calories
Small Baked Potato with 1 T FF Promise Spread,
2 T FF Sour Cream, 1/4 C Shredded Cheese, & Green Onions

We didn't get home until pretty late tonight, so I had to eat dinner kind of late...and it was so so yummy! I had too many calories for that late in the evening, but my calories were pretty low for the day, so I didn't worry too much.

Dinner 7:45pm - 685 Calories
4 Crackers, 1.5 oz Cheese, 2 C Grapes
and a 10 oz Glass of White Wine


We got home late tonight because we were getting our taxes done for the second time this year. This has to do with the major stress we faced a couple of weeks ago...long story...but I think everything is taken care of so we can take a deep breath now. That being said, we didn't go for the walk like we were hoping. I have only had time to take a shower, eat dinner, type this post, and will be headed to bed shortly. I am still pretty sore from my run yesterday, and my brain hurts! I can't believe it's only Tuesday...I have felt like it was Wednesday all day! Hopefully the rest of the week goes by a bit quicker (and the weekend goes by slowly). Good night friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment