Search This Blog

Monday, March 8, 2010

AWESOME Family Weekend

We had a FABULOUS weekend in MO with my family! We all got together to celebrate February birthday's (mine, Kayla's, & Brian's). We relaxed, and laughed and just had a blast! As for the diet goes, I did bad again. I know, I sound like a broken record lately!

Sky & I took Mom to lunch at Cheddars on Saturday. I ordered my usual Buffalo Chicken Wrap with a Baked Potato & a Strawberry Margarita. I actually did pretty good though, and only ate 1/4 of the Wrap and 1/2 of the Potato. I was so proud of myself to walk out of one of my restaurants and not be stuffed...not even full...just content. I considered lunch a victory. Dinner on the other hand, not so much. We made a big Make-Your-Own Nacho Buffet with all the fixins'! I definitely over-indulged!

Sunday morning was crazy! There were 9 of us trying to rush around and get ready for church. I grabbed 4 Chocolate Chip Cookies to eat in the car on the way. After church we loaded up the cars and headed to the river for a picnic! It was so much fun and the weather was gorgeous! I had a piece of a Sub Sandwich with some Doritos & Guacamole, & a Cupcake. I have got to get better at remembering to take pictures even when we're busy. I did at least remember to take family pics.

Brother Dane, Mom, Me, Sister Kayla,
Sister Laura, Bro-in-Law Brian, Sky

Dane, Sky, Laura, Brian, Krista, Me, Ryan, Kayla

This was the first time that all 4 of us kids all brought spouses and dates! It was a full house and so wonderful to all get to spend time together!

No comments:

Post a Comment