Search This Blog

Monday, March 22, 2010

Broken Camera

My stinkin camera isn't working today. I've gotta figure it out because it is pretty new...and wasn't cheap! My day was just so-so...nothing to write home about...

FOOD - 1,584 Calories
My downfall today was dinner. I did great up until then, and then just ate too many calories for that late in the day.

Breakfast 9:45am - 150 Calories
Cheerios & Lt. Yogurt

Sky made lunch for me today. We laid a steak out to cook up on Saturday before we ate like shit all weekend, so he cooked it up this afternoon. I did really good though and just had a little bit!

Lunch 12:00pm - 368 Calories
3 oz Ribeye, 1/2 C Squash, Fiber One Bar,
Salad with 1 T FF Cesar Vinaigrette & 1 T Feta

I snacked while dinner was cooking...

Snack 5:30pm - 95 Calories
2 Slices Cheese

Yikes! I had way, way, way too many calories with dinner! No bueno!

Dinner 6:15pm - 971 Calories
1 & 3/4 Spicy Chicken Sandwiches with
2 T Lt. Mayo, 1 T Ketchup, 2 Buns, 1 Slice Cheese,
Shredded Lettuce, & 2 oz Sweet Potato Fries


I didn't work out tonight, but I do plan to run tomorrow! It should be a good one since I haven't worked out in like a week! Sky went grocery shopping today, so now we're stocked with fruits & veggies again.

No comments:

Post a Comment