Search This Blog

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Crazy Weekend

We had such a fun & crazy weekend! We need another weekend just to recoup from it though! Kind of disappointing after such a great week, I sucked on my diet this Friday, Saturday, & Sunday.

FRIDAY
One of the girls brought in Muffin Tops from Atlanta Bread on Friday so I had 2.


For lunch I met up with one of my best friends from MO that was in town. We went to JJ's and I had 1/2 of a Chicken Strip Wrap and some Fried Jalapenos. Then for dinner Sky and I went to a Chinese restaurant. Skyler loves Chinese food, and I am not a fan! He has been craving it for a couple of months now and I always veto it, so I finally gave in on Friday. I told him that was my one time that I will eat it this year...yuck!

SATURDAY
I actually didn't do too bad yesterday until last night, then I blew it royally! For lunch we went to Buffalo Wild Wings in between running several errands. I ordered the sliders and had 1 of the 3 and then had about half of my Potato Wedges...not too bad. I ate a Fiber One Bar at around 5:00 while I was getting ready. We went to a really nice restaurant, Savor, for dinner to celebrate a friends birthday. Sky & I shared a Crab Cake for our appetizer, and then I had the Prime Rib special. It was so, so good, and I can only imagine how many calories! I was pretty good when it came to the birthday cake and just had a couple of bites and then left it alone. I drank way too much wine with my dinner...an entire bottle to be exact. We then went to the bowling alley and I had a Bud Light, and then we came back to the house and continued to drink. I almost never drink like that, and today has reminded me why. I am all about having a beer or a glass of wine, but I really do hate getting drunk...and I hate the hangover even more! Here are a couple of photos of the fun festivities:

Sky & I at Savor (check out his newly highlighted hair)

Group picture at the Bowling Alley

SUNDAY
I have spent all day feeling mostly like death! Reason number 384 why getting drunk is lame...I eat like a cow the next day trying to make myself feel better. Sky went and got us McDonald's for breakfast. I had a Sausage Egg & Cheese Biscuit with a Hash Brown. Then we went out to Mexican for lunch. I had way too many Chips with Salsa & Queso, and then had Flautas for my entree. We had Ice Cream with Hot Fudge for dinner. I do finally feel better again, but I really regret ruining my great week with such an out-of-control weekend. I'm going to get back at it tomorrow, and hopefully do better next weekend than what I have done lately. It is so counter-productive to work my tail off all week and then blow it all weekend. Silly Nonsense!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck getting back on track. The weekdays are usually easier to get in a routine! Don't beat yourself up too bad; you can't redo it & can only move forward. Moderation is doing well most of the time, but each one of us is going to back track at some point & probably not for the last time. You can do it; you know it's a marathon, not a race, blah, blah, blah:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelli - At least you are being honest with what went on! Move on, its okay! Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! Next time you can tell me to get my act together though...I deserve it with the way I have been the last few weeks! I guess all of these struggles just make me human right?!

    ReplyDelete