Search This Blog

Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Curse of the Red Dress

So I have this red dress that I really like to wear because it is comfy and doesn't need to be ironed and looks pretty nice for work. But it dawned on me today that every time I wear it I get bloated! And the way it fits there is just no way to hide my pregnant looking belly! I think it is cursed!

FOOD - 1,100 Calories
I finally had a day with good choices...but not because I wanted to. I wanted junk food all day, but I didn't.

Breakfast 9:00am - 140 Calories
Fiber One Bar

Lunch 12:00pm - 385 Calories
Croissant with 4 oz Pork Loin & 1 T Lt. Mayo

Snack 3:15pm - 140 Calories
2 Boiled Eggs

Dinner 6:30pm - 435 Calories
Bean Burrito with a Flatout Bread, 2 T FF Sour Cream,
1/2 C FF Refried Beans, 2/3 C Cheese, & 1/4 C Salsa

I really wanted Mexican food for dinner, so I made do with what I had in the house that wouldn't be too unhealthy. It was surprisingly very filling! It at least hit the spot and was a better choice than the nacho's I was craving. I'm not going to lie though; I know this isn't going to be the world's most successful diet weekend. I am going to lunch with a friend tomorrow and then we have company coming in from CA on Sunday. We will probably eat out and drink beer. I am going to try not to do too bad, but I doubt it will be all that good either. I am strongly considering starting P90X next week instead of waiting another week. I feel like it's the only thing that might whip my ass back into shape and quit all of this eating like crap & skipping my workouts!

3 comments:

  1. FYI; I posted a comment in regards to you seeking advice on P90X, so be sure to check back at that blogs comment section. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay to have bad days once in a while. From your other posts, it seems as if you're doing well over all! Dinner sounds good...I didn't think of making a burrito with my Flatout, but I think I will this weekend. Good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love my Flatout Bread! So versatile!

    ReplyDelete