Search This Blog

Friday, March 5, 2010

The Food of Champions

Not...So...Much...

FOOD
We were rushing around or in the car most of the day and we ate like crap! I had a Fiber One Bar on the way to MO, and then we stopped at Taco Hut on our way out of Joplin.

Lunch 3:30pm
I ate about 1/3 of the Nachos

Then mom made Pizza for supper because my sister has a Power Lifting competition tomorrow and wanted carbs or something...plus it's her husband's favorite food mom makes.

Dinner 7:00pm
1 piece of Pizza with 1/2 T Lt. Ranch
(it was at least Turkey Pepperoni)

At least I didn't overeat at all???

FITNESS
I have decided to resume Insanity on Monday since I got a bit off track this week with our stupid crazy stress! So I decided to run this morning before we left town. It certainly wasn't my best run ever, but at least I did it!

Couch to 5K: Week 6 Day 1
Treadmill - Manual - Level 0 – 18 min
1.38 Miles - 203 Calories Burned

• 3 min Walk at 4.0
• 5 min Jog at 5.5
• 2 min Walk at 4.0
• 5 min Jog at 5.5
• 3 min Walk at 4.0

There is a city Center Gym right down the road from mom's so I think we're going to go there tomorrow and Sunday to get my workout in! I probably won't be eating all that great this weekend, and will probably be drinking a smidge, but I'm going to try to do my best not to overdo it. I PROMISE I will post my progress pictures tomorrow...only a week late! Happy Friday all, have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry for messing up your diet, but I have been in starvation mode to make my weigh-in for a week...it was worth it :)

    ReplyDelete