Search This Blog

Monday, March 15, 2010

Glimpse into My Weekend

I'm not gonna lie, it's not pretty and I'm not very proud about the way I have been eating lately, but I did take a few pictures this weekend so I thought I would give you a glimpse into my not so appealing food habits. In all honesty though, I will eat all of these foods again. That is why I have said more than once that I refuse to completely give up foods that I like. I really feel like I will be able to keep my weight off when this is all said and done because I'm not depriving myself and doing some extreme diet. I am trying to teach myself better habits, but I am just not one of those people that would ever choose a salad over nachos. I wish I were, but I'm not and that's ok. I just have to continue to learn how to still eat the foods I enjoy and still maintain a healthy weight. So here goes...this was my weekend...

FRIDAY
Breakfast: Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich

Lunch: Abuelo's Steak Quesadilla with Beans & Cheesy Potatoes
along with my fair chair of Chips, Queso, & Salsa

Dinner: Chicken Sandwich with Mayo & French Fries

Dessert: Cookie & Hot Fudge Sundae with Heath Pieces

Haha...it is so embarrassing to admit some of this...but oh well! I don't think there are many people who would say that this doesn't look oh so good! :)

SATURDAY
Sorry, no more pictures from the weekend. I didn't do quite so bad on Saturday though. I didn't even have time to think about eating until I got off of work at around 2:00pm. I took Sky some Whole Hot Cafe. I ate about 3 oz of Beef Brisket and a few bites of Pulled Pork and about 3/4 C of Potato Salad. Later that night I had a bowl of ice cream with hot fudge.

SUNDAY
Yesterday was out of control! I pretty much ate everything I could find. I was actually miserable by the end of the day, which probably made today much easier because I was more than ready to not eat/feel like crap. So for an early lunch I had a Chicken Sandwich and French Fries. Then later in the afternoon I had about 1C of 4 Cheese Risotto and a Heath Bar. Then Sky and I went out for pizza at 9:00pm. YIKES! Yeah I felt like a fat cow after all that.


So, I'm back on track today...thank goodness! I guess that if nothing else, this post certainly proves I'm just a girl that struggles with her diet every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment