Search This Blog

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Good Ole 8-5 Days are OVER

That pretty much sums it up for me! Work is busy again, and so am I! It doesn't help that I am taking Friday off, which means the work that I would have done on Friday has to be done sometime, which ends up replacing lunch time and evenings all week. The last two day's couldn't have been more opposite food-wise. Here's how it looked (I apologize for the lack of pictures).

YESTERDAY
Yeah, I blew the diet yesterday! Not even because I wanted to, but because I didn't really have time to care. One of the girls' husbands brought in donuts for us, and I had...3...GASP! Donuts don't usually tempt me at all, but I just kept munching on them throughout the day...stress was the culprit! I was good for lunch and had a 6" Grilled Chicken Sub from Subway. One of the girls was awesome and picked it up for me. Then, I put Sky in charge of dinner since I worked late, and he 'made' pizza from Gusano's and Ice Cream from Cold Stone. I overate more than I have in a long time, disappointing!

TODAY - 743 Calories
As I said, today was completely opposite from yesterday. I haven't eaten hardly anything! I just didn't have time to even think about it, and now it's too late...lame! I had oatmeal with raisins this morning for breakfast, and a packet of Trail Mix that I found in my desk around lunch time. I am drinking a couple of Corona Lights as I type this (good choice right?!). So that sums up today. I worked as fast & furious as I could at work, and still couldn't seem to catch up. I am so so so so glad that I have a 3 day weekend to rest and re-coup!


FITNESS (or lack of)
I am really annoyed actually,  I didn't have time to work out the past 3 days. I really, really wanted to, but it just didn't happen. I have been working late all week, but there was also a very stressful (personal) matter that came up that required all of our time and attention the last couple of nights. Sorry, I can't get into it on here, but the options were out of my hands this time. I plan to hit the gym tomorrow morning before we head to MO though, and hopefully both days this weekend at my mom's house somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment