Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Monday

Yesterday was back to the grind! Work and diet...

FOOD - 1,370 Calories
I went over my 1,200 calorie goal, but feel like I still made pretty good choices.

Breakfast 10:30am - 245 Calories
Quaker Express Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal
with 1 small box of Raisins

We didn't have much in the house, so I threw something together & it actually turned out pretty good.

Lunch 1:30pm - 465 Calories
1 Everything Bagel, 1 Egg, 1 T Lt. Mayo
1 Slice RF Pepperjack Cheese, & 2 Slices Lunchmeat Ham,

Snack 4:00pm - 115 Calories
1 Green Apple & an Acaii Chewy Candy

I was starving for dinner, but pulled off a pretty healthy and very tasty meal!

Dinner 6:30pm - 545 Calories
 Salad with Jalapenos, Turkey Pepperoni, Lunchmeat Turkey,
Garlic Jack Cheese, Croutons, & 1/4 C Lt. Cayenne Ranch

with 1/3 of a Mexicali Black Bean Kashi Pizza


So, so good...just what I had a taste for!



I went grocery shopping last night after work and didn't workout. But I did drink about 68 oz of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment