Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away (& Wind)

The beautiful sun-shiny day on Sunday has been followed by two windy, rainy days. Boo! And I guess the bad weather is supposed to stick around for a while. At least it isn't snow and ice though!

FOOD - 1,376 Calories
I did descent again today. Not great, but okay. I feel like a freakin cow though! I'm about to start my period and I am bloated and just feel fat! OK, enough of that...here's how my day looked.

Breakfast 8:30am - 235 Calories
1/2 C Oatmeal, 2 t Splenda Brown Sugar,
1 small box Raisins, Lots of Cinnamon

Lunch 12:15pm - 600 Calories
2 BBQ Shrimp Tacos with:
1 Lavash, 6 oz Shrimp in 2 T Lt. BBQ, Lettuce, Onion,
2 T Salsa, 1/2 Avocado for Guacamole, 1/6 C Cheese

with 1/2 C Pinto Beans

I overate for lunch today. I probably should have stopped before I did, because I did get too full. So, because of this, I didn't get hungry for my afternoon snack until a bit later. I wanted to make sure to get my afternoon snack in though so I wouldn't eat too much tonight.
Snack 4:30pm - 144 Calories
1/2 of a Protein Cake with 1 T Reduced Sugar Strawberry Jelly,
& a Light Key Lime Pie Yogurt

After my workout, I made a quick dinner. I hate it when I have to eat this late. I know I am going to gain weight tomorrow, and it's really annoying!

Dinner 6:30pm - 397 Calories
3 oz Sweet Potato Fries, 1 Flatout Light Italian Herb Flatbread,
3 oz Chicken, Lettuce, 1/2 T Mayo, 1/2 T Lt. Mayo

I have done pretty good drinking water again today...about 68 oz.

FITNESS
I did day 2 of my Insanity workout today. It was the Plyometric Cardio Circuit. I didn't love it, but I did enjoy the second half better than the first half. I'm not going to lie though; I didn't do the entire workout (maybe half). I am going to finish out this week's Insanity workouts and see what I think. If I like it, I will keep it up for the 60 days, if not I will go back to my running and start P90X sooner.

TOMORROWS GOALS
- Stay under 1200 Calories
- Drink at least 64 oz of Water
- Complete Insanity Day 3
- In bed by 10pm

3 comments:

  1. Great job with your weight loss! Even though you feel bloated today, think about before you started. Keep it up:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, Flatouts are awesome! How do you like Insanity so far?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flatouts are awesome! I love the Italian Herb one! Still undecided on Insanity...I will keep you posted!

    ReplyDelete