Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Rough Run

FOOD - 1,319 Calories
I had a pretty good diet day today. I had hoped to do my fruit/veggie fast, but I woke up starving and stayed hungry all day. Thank goodness I stayed strong and was able to stick to pretty healthy food. My stinkin camera really is broken. I emailed Canon and they told me how to try to fix it but it didn't work so they said that I have to send it in...boo!

Breakfast 9:00am - 150 Calories
2 1/2 C Honeydew Melon

Lunch 12:00pm - 490 Calories
2 Eggs scrambled with 1/4 C Milk,
17 pieces of Turkey Peppereroni, 1/3 C Cheese,
2 T Black Olives, 1 T Salsa, & Green Onions with
2 pieces Wheat Toast & 2 T Low Sugar Jelly

Snack 3-5pm - 75 Calories
1 1/2 C Strawberries

Dinner 7:00pm - 604 Calories
7 Crackers with 2 T Cream Cheese,
Sandwich on a Croissant Roll with 2 pc Lt. Provolone,
6 pc Roast Beef, 1 T Lt. Mayo, & Shredded Lettuce with
1 C Grape Tomatoes & 1 Red Apple

So sorry for the lack of pictures...kind of boring!

FITNESS
I ran tonight, but it was pitiful! It was just one of those nights that I wasn't feelin it! I walked to and from the gym, 7 minutes each way. My goal tonight was to run for 10 minutes twice with a 5 min walk in between. It didn't go so well though, I only made it 10 minutes and that was barely. I walked for 2 minutes on the treadmill following the run, totally 1.05 miles on the treadmill. I'm proud of myself that I went; just annoyed that it didn't go so hot.

TOMORROWS GOALS
We have a really fun group date planned for tomorrow night with 3 other couples. I am really excited...even though I am usually not a fan of going out on week nights...it is going to be so cool. There is a new restaurant in Fayetteville called Soul. The Chef will be teaching us a private cooking class with a 4 course meal & pair a drink with every course. I'm kind of nervous because I really don't want to go over on my calories extremely bad, so we'll see. I have no idea what the menu is, but it was such a cool opportunity that I couldn't pass it up! I am really bummed that I won't be able to take pictures of it though! Maybe I'll try to use my iPhone camera. So all of this being said...my #1 goal for tomorrow is to NOT completely blow my diet at dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment