Search This Blog

Friday, March 12, 2010

Stomach Bug

Yesterday was rough...I think I've had a stomach virus the last few days, and I was miserable yesterday afternoon (which is why I didn't post last night).

FOOD - 1,383 Calories
I did descent on my calories yesterday, mostly because I felt like crap all day and wasn't sure if I could keep anything down. But then I was starving when I got home and ate too much late at night. Here's how the day shaped up...

Breakfast 9:00am - 130 Calories
Strawberries & Light Cherry Yogurt

I had a great plan for lunch, but it turned out soggy so I only ate 1/2 of it.

Lunch 12:00pm - 228 Calories
1/2 Pizza: Light Italian Flatout Bread, 2/3 C Cheese
1/2 C Sauce, 1/4 C Pineapple, 2 oz Ham

I was still hungry after my lunch kind of flopped, so I munched on a Pear when I got back to work.

Snack 1-2pm - 100 Calories
1 Pear

Like I said, by the time I got home, I was so hungry because I had felt sick all day so I went way overboard.

Dinner & Beyond 5:30 - 7:00pm - 895 Calories
PB&J: 2 pc Light Bread, 2 T Carb Options PB, 2 T Reduced Sugar Jelly

1 C Mac-n-Cheese & 1 Biscuit

Lime Real Fruit Popsicle


That was the day. I skipped my workout because I felt like I was dying, and because I suck at dieting lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment