Search This Blog

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Tuesday from Hell

We got some news on Tuesday that pretty much terrified us and distracted us from anything else! I didn't actually do to bad food wise, considering, but I did have to skip my workout which was super disappointing!

FOOD - 1,433 Calories
Breakfast 8-11am - 125 Calories
Smoothie: 1 Banana, 1 C Strawberries,
1/2 C Dannon Lt. & Fit Yogurt, 1/2 C Skim Milk
It made WAY too much!
I only drank about 1/2 of it

I attempted lunch like 3 times I think! I ended up having a last minute pop-up meeting at noon, so I ran home at 11:15 and threw this together:

 Lunch...1st Attempt 11:15am - 223 Calories
Grilled Chicken Wrap with: 4 oz Chicken,
1 Lavash Bread, 2 pc. Pepperjack Cheese,
1 T Mayo, & 1 T Lt Mayo

 It was soooo good for as quick as I threw it together, but then, on my way back to work, I guy pulled out in front of me without looking and I slammed on my breaks & what was flew all over the truck! It was awesome!

They had hors d'oeuvres at the press release I went to so I had:

Lunch...2nd Attempt 12:15pm - 40 Calories???
1 Strawberry, Couple Cucumber Slices, 2 Mini Carrot Sticks,
1/2 of a Pinwheel, & 1 Cheese Cube

I was still hungry later in the afternoon, so made a lovely snack!

Lunch...3rd Attempt...or Snack?? 2:30pm - 330 Calories
PB&J with: 2 pieces Wheat Bread, 2 T Carb Option Peanut Butter,
& 3 T Reduced Sugar Strawberry Jelly
 Toasted & Gooey & Yummy!

 The bad news came Tuesday afternoon, so we went out to dinner to decompress and talk.

Dinner 7pm - 715 Calories???
Whole Hog Cafe:
About 1 C Potato Salad, 3 oz Beef Brisket,& 2 oz Pulled Pork
(didn't eat all that is pictured...thank God)

No comments:

Post a Comment