Search This Blog

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Week in Review & Goals for Next Week

WEEK IN REVIEW
I did pretty great Monday through Thursday and sucked really bad Friday through Sunday! That sums it up completely! I only worked out once this week, that's not good. I have never had this hard of a time getting myself into a workout routine as I have this time around. Usually it just takes me a week or two and then I get obsessive and addicted. This time I just can't get into it though.

GOALS FOR NEXT WEEK
- Run at least 2 times (hopefully 3)
- 1,200 Calories 5 Days
- Drink 64 oz Water every day


Here goes another week...wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I didn't work out Saturday and I fell completely off the diet wagon this weekend. Tomorrow begins a new week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It can be so hard to stay focussed over the weekend!

    ReplyDelete